Groups together the professions overseeing the Group’s risk management policy
- The Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance department ensures an objective and independent perspective on Gecina’s operations and puts in place the audit arrangements required for this mission. It also defines a risk policy framework, identifies the main points to be monitored, carries out permanent control and, if necessary, proposes action plans to ensure effective control over risks.
- The Real Estate Risk Management department oversees the risk management policy for the real estate portfolio.
- The Insurance department manages all the Group’s insurance policies.
Defines, maps out and manages the Group’s real estate strategy for investments and sales.
- The Asset Management department is responsible for managing the profitability and value of the various buildings, liaising with the Real Estate Holdings department, drawing up and monitoring a business plan for each building,
- The Investments and Sales department researches and proposes a development, acquisition and sales strategy for the various real estate markets and leads its operational implementation.
- Legal department
Provides the operational departments with support on real estate legal issues relating to acquisitions and sales operations, leases and disputes
- Board Secretary’s Office
Prepares and coordinates meetings for the Board of Directors and its committees
Manages relations with the directors
- Corporate Legal department
Manages general legal and penal law aspects for all topics relating to the parent company.
Provides legal support for the executive leadership team.
- Project Management department
Handles project management aspects for building redevelopment and new-build operations.
- Technical and Works departments
They group together the teams in charge of technical upkeep and value creation work for the portfolio under management.